This private boat tour of the Riviera Heartland is accompanied with a skipper guide on a solar powered boat
Soak up the views of the famous villas, the magnificent yachts and the crystal-clear waters, on a silent and elegant solar catamaran.
- Silent, odorless, emission-free boat
- Private tour, alone with family, friends or lovers
- Easy access from Nice, Beaulieu-sur-Mer and Monaco by car, cab, bus or train
- SeaZen is a specialist in Private Tour by hour
- #1 according to TripAdvisor
- Quality price ratio
Your custom tour is private, even for a couple. You discover one of the most picturesque coastlines of the French Riviera. Ideal for all ages, you admire the spectacular vistas of the Riviera Heartland as you pass by magnificent yachts and villas on crystal clear waters. Choose Premium to enjoy an extra hour of breathtaking scenery with à la carte sea bathing.
Your ship is 100% solar-powered, offering elegant services of a silent and odourless electric boat. Her cruising speed is ideal for gliding across the water while staying within 300 metres of the shore. Since 2016, she never had to be plugged to the electric grid.
Your skipper guide is an Ambassador of the Côte d’Azur France brand. He will tell you the famous stories about the site and about solar navigation. You will even have the opportunity to take the controls of the ship to learn about it, take a photo of your at the helm and discover the Boat Club.
Price / private group
Your private group, family, friends, or stag or hen party, can be as little as 24 € / person if you are 6 on the day. If you book the Evening or Premium and for one person, the maximum is 260 € which is still very reasonable for a single boat with skipper.
- Sightseeing cruise with a skipper guide
- Solar-powered boat
- Private up to 6 people for you alone
- Free cancellation in case of bad weather
- Drinks and meals: you can only bring yours if the sea is calm and windless so as not to spill on the cork deck. Here is how to leave the boat clean for future visitors.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Group sharing (this is not a passenger boat)
- Dress yourself according to the weather at sea: warm clothes in winter; sun lotions in summer
- Children are welcome at their parent's responsibility (+7 recommended)
- The boat's cork deck is fragile, so you will be asked to take your shoes off
- No smoking
How to reach us?
The boat is easily accessible from Nice city center and from Monaco
Meeting point at Beaulieu | Juan
Adress: seaZen, Môle des Pêcheurs 06310 Beaulieu-sur-Mer
Once at the main entrance of the marina, turn right, our boat is at the fishermen's mole, between the JCS Yachting shop and the fishing stalls. We will meet you near the whale-tail-shaped bench under a fig tree. The boat will arrive at the quay at the time of the appointment.