This private boat tour of the Riviera Heartland is accompanied with a guide on a solar powered boat
Soak up the views of the Kerylos and Rothschild villas, the magnificent yachts and the crystal clear waters, on a silent and elegant solar catamaran. Possibility of sea bathing and ice cream stop from 2 hours tour.
Your tour reveals the Côte d'Azur from the sea, with its famous Kerylos and Ephrussi Rothschild villas, its iconic Hotels La Reserve and Le Royal Riviera and its creeks such as the David Niven's one. At Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, we head back to Beaulieu's Marina, admire views toward Eze village, Monaco and Italy's skyline, and sometimes have a courtesy approach of Super-Yachts. Choose Premium to enjoy an extra hour of breathtaking scenery with à la carte sea bathing, ice cream / champagne stop.
Your ship is 100% solar-powered, offering upscale services of a silent and odourless electric boat. Her cruising speed is ideal for gliding above the crystal-clear waters in the protected 300-meter area. Since 2016, she never had to be plugged to the electric grid.
Your guide is an Ambassador of the Côte d’Azur France brand. He will tell you the famous stories about people who used to live there and about solar boating navigation. The boat is license free so that you can pilot it as well - while accompanied by your private guide. Do not hesitate to ask him to take your picture as the skipper! You will find out more about the seaZen Academy, if you wish to use the boat without your guide during your next boat rental.
From € 22 / person
The accompanied boat rental is private. You only pay for your group and you stay alone with a guide in all cases. The Romantic tour, costs € 65 / person because you are 2. The Private Group tour, with family, friends, stag or hen party, costs € 22 / person if you are 6. If you are booking the evening including the premium option and alone, the maximum is € 325.
- Sightseeing cruise with a guide
- Solar-powered boat
- Private up to 6 people for you alone
- Solar energy cannot power a refrigerator to provide fresh food and beverage. We have better! For a Premium Tour, ask for a stop after 30 minutes of boating, in front of the Glacier du Cap, choose from the menu ice cream or champagne glasses. Here's how to leave the boat clean for future visitors.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Group sharing (this is not a passenger boat)
- Dress yourself according to the weather at sea: warm clothes in winter; sun lotions in summer
- Children are welcome at their parent's responsibility (+7 recommended)
- The boat's cork deck is fragile, so you will be asked to take your shoes off
- No smoking
- In case of heavy winds (scale above 4 Beaufort), the booking will be cancelled at no charge
How to reach us?
Meeting point at Beaulieu | Juan
Adress: seaZen, Môle des Pêcheurs 06310 Beaulieu-sur-Mer
Once at the main entrance of the marina, turn right, our boat is at the fishermen's mole, between the JCS Yachting shop and the fishing stalls. We will meet you near the whale-tail-shaped bench under a fig tree. The boat will arrive at the quay at the time of the appointment.