Rent a boat from Nice, Beaulieu and Monaco
The Metropolis of Nice is the 5th largest in France. It is surrounded by flowery and historical cities such as Beaulieu-sur-Mer. It owes its international reputation as the cradle of the French Riviera. Its 8 marinas offer a wide choice of sea trips. From Nice, the marina of Beaulieu avoids the maritime traffic of the commercial port. This location allows you to navigate on board an electric boat and cruise directly into a sublime bay protected from the waves.
Close to the city center of Nice, the port of Beaulieu-sur-Mer is the starting point for many coastal walks. On the land side, the reliefs are magnificent and reveal all the picturesque charm of the region. As for the sea, it has managed to preserve its wild character. The water is transparent and allows you to observe the seabed, its fauna and flora. It is the heart of the French Riviera!
The nearby Principality of Monaco is a world-renowned resort for its safety and quality of life. If you stay in Monaco, the marina of Beaulieu-sur-Mer is the ideal starting point to sail in a sublime bay, protected from the waves.
Want to test the seaZen adventure? Embark from Beaulieu sur Mer to test our boats. Book your boat in a few clicks from our website.
How to find us?
How to reach Beaulieu from the city center of Nice?
- Around 10 minutes by train (2.3 €/passenger) stop Beaulieu-sur-Mer + 6 minutes walk
- Around 25 minutes by bus (1.5 €/passenger) Lignes d’azur n°15 or n°100 (Kerylos stop) + 5 minutes walk
- Around 25 minutes by car + time to find a parking space sometimes full on Sundays
Parking is possible in front of the meeting area on parking spaces with blue lines or in one of the 3 city's paid parking lots. Parking in La Petite Afrique is free from mid-September to May 1.
- Around 25 minutes by taxi (between 20 and 70 € per trip).
Beware of rush hour traffic and limited car parks at weekends and days off!
How to get to Beaulieu from Monaco ?
- About 13 minutes by TER (3 €/passenger) stop Beaulieu-sur-Mer + 6 minutes walk
- About 25 minutes by bus (1,5 €/passenger) Lignes d'azur n°100 (La Plage stop) + 3 minutes walk
- About 20 minutes by car + time to find a parking place. Parking is possible in the blue zone or in one of the three paying parking lots in the city. The Little Africa parking lot is free from mid-September to May 1st.
- About 20 minutes by cab
Train, bus, car, stay Zen, plan ahead and take the opportunity to discover the charming port of Beaulieu!
Our boat rental services to book if you are in Nice
SeaZen invites you to soak-up the coastline from the sea with its guides Ambassadors of the French Riviera and its solar-powered boat. Solar navigation is an innovation that takes its full meaning in the south of France where the sun shines all year round. Rent one of the largest solar-powered pleasure boats, with or without a guide, to sail at the pace of nature along the French Riviera. Silent and elegant, our boat is ideal for contemplating the magnificent Mediterranean landscapes or drop anchor at the most beautiful anchorages in the region for a picnic at sea, sunbathing or swimming.