Nature Festival of Beaulieu-sur-Mer
SeaZen, participates in the Wednesday May 17 Nature Day organized by Beaulieu-sur-Mer and offers you a boat trip.
Solar boat tour
Aboard seaZen, admire the sea trip from Beaulieu to Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat on a solar-powered electric boa
Zen, elegant and environment friendly
The sea tour on a confortable Suncy 19 catamaran offering 6 places, allows you to benefit from a solar navigation initiation:
- Sightseeing to Villas Kerylos and David Niven
- Initiation reserve Natura 2000
- Energy autonomy and harbor maneuvers
- Boat-Club and self drive boating coaching
|Watch our video||Access map to seaZen Boat Club|
Good to know
- Do not forget your sunscreens, sun glasses, as well as caps
- The minors are under the responsibility of the parents, must be able to swim and older that 7 years old
- The teak deck is fragile, you may be asked to take off your shoes (heels, soles marks ...)
- In case or weather > 4 Beaufort the outing is cancelled
How to register?
Simply complete the registration form below.
The number of places is limited, you will receive a confirmation by email in return that we will ask you to kindly present to us on your arrival. For reasons of weather, thank you to stay registered on the site seazen.fr, until the date of the outing, which will allow us to communicate with you if the exit had to be canceled.