This private solar-powered boat tour is accompanied by a guide.
Admire the famous villas, the magnificent yachts and the coastline from Juan-les-Pins to Cap d'Antibes, on a silent and elegant solar-powered catamaran. Enjoy a Zen sea swimming in the crystal clear waters accessible by two comfortable bathing ladders.
You will have the opportunity to admire the coast from the sea, with the famous villas the charming little port of l'Olivette and the Cap d'Antibes and Super-Yachts. On the way back we admire the panorama over the Lérins Islands, the Esterel and the Bay of Cannes. The Essential package for 3 to 6 people and the Romantic package for 2 people last 1 hour, while the Premium and Evening packages offer more time to enjoy a swim in the sea. You can even admire sunsets in the Evening, depending on the time of day and weather conditions.
Your ship is a solar-powered catamaran. She is an electric boat that offers the security of being permanently recharged by photovoltaic panels. Concretely you benefit from a silent and odourless ship, which glides peacefully on the translucent waves of the French Riviera. Since 2016, we have never had to connect our boats to the electricity grid.
Your guide will share with you her passion for historical heritage, the Natura 2000 reserve and solar-powered navigation. As this boat is homologated without a licence, you will have the possibility to drive it, accompanied by your guide of course. This is the right time to take a picture of you and introduce you as a captain.
Price / private group
Your private group, family, friends, or stag or hen party, can be as little as 35 € / person if you are 4 on the day. If you book the Evening or Premium and for one person, the maximum is 260 € which is still very reasonable for a single boat with captain.
- Sightseeing cruise with guide
- Solar boat
- Private up to 5 people for you alone
- Free cancellation h-24 or bad weather
- Beverage and meals: you can only bring them if the sea is calm and without wind so as not to spill on the cork deck. Here's how to leave the boat clean for the next visitors
- Pick up and return to your hotel
- Sharing with other groups (this is not a passenger boat)
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the scheduled departure time as your boat will be punctual. Booked times are fixed.
- Protect yourself at sea: warm clothing in winter; sunscreen in summer.
- Children are welcome in the limit of 3 children and a baby, under the responsibility of the parents.
- In order to protect the teak deck, you may be asked to remove your shoes (heels, sole marks...).
- Non-smoking boat
How to reach us?
The boat is easily accessible from Antibes or Cannes.
Meeting point at: Juan | Beaulieu
Address: 47 Boulevard Edouard Baudoin, 06160 Juan-les-Pins
Once in the harbour, in the central car park, take the central concrete pontoon and take the first right. The Octopus boat, recognisable by its blue solar panel roof, is at number 357.