This private boat tour of the Riviera Heartland is accompanied with a captain guide on a solar powered boat
Soak up the views of the famous villas, the magnificent yachts and the crystal-clear waters, on a silent and elegant solar catamaran
Your custom tours are private, even for a couple. You discover one of the most picturesque coastlines of the French Riviera. Ideal for all ages, the boat can get as close as possible to magnificent villas and yachts on crystal-clear waters. Choose Premier or Evening to enjoy a larger tour with à la carte sea swimming or snorkeling; Essential to make the most of a family discovery at the best price; Romantic if you are 2.
Your ship is 100% solar-powered, offering elegant services of a silent and odourless electric boat. Her cruising speed is ideal for gliding across the water while staying within 300 metres of the shore. Since 2016, she never had to be plugged to the electric grid.
Your captain-guide is an Ambassador of the Côte d’Azur France brand. He will tell you the famous stories about the site and about solar navigation. You'll even have the chance to take the helm of the boat for an initiation or to have your photo taken at the helm.
Price / private group
Your private group, family, friends, or stag or hen party, can be as little as 24 € / person if you are 6. If you book the Evening or Premium and for one person, the maximum is 260 € which is still very reasonable for a private boat with captain.
- Private up to 6 people for you alone
- Sightseeing cruise with a captain guide
- Solar-powered boat silent and odorless
- Free cancellation h-24 or bad weather
- Group sharing (this is not a passenger boat)
- The world's slowest boat doesn't pass Monaco, Cannes or Saint-Tropez ;-)
- Drinks and meals: you can only bring yours if the sea is calm and windless so as not to spill on the cork deck. Here is how to leave the boat clean for future visitors.
- Sunsets are best admired with light spring or autumn clouds
- Dress yourself according to the weather at sea: warm clothes in winter; sun lotions in summer
- Children are welcome in the limit of 4, under the responsibility of the parents, and for the - 7 years you must bring adapted life jackets
- The boat's cork deck is fragile, so you may be asked to take your shoes off
- No smoking
How to reach us?
Meeting point at Beaulieu | Juan
Address: seaZen, Môle des Pêcheurs 06310 Beaulieu-sur-Mer
Once at the main entrance of the marina, turn right, our boat is at the fishermen's mole, between the JCS Yachting shop and the fishing stalls. We will meet you near the whale-tail-shaped bench under a fig tree. The boat will arrive at the quay at the time of the appointment.