Self Drive Boat 1+2 Hrs
Rent a solar-powered electric catamaran
- Silent, stable, odorless
- 14 m2 surface + 6 place settings central table + sunbathing areas
Easy access from Nice, Beaulieu-sur-Mer and Monaco
The € 250 rental lasts 3 hours
- 1 hour accompanied tour in order to reinforce your first practice session
Caution: To maneuver an electric boat of this size alone and safely Level 2 is required
- 2 hours self drive
Choosing a top-of-the-range seaworthy electric boat
The SSR19 2.0, is a top-of-the-line solar-powered autonomous electric boat, silent, odourless and with no additional fuel costs. Thanks to its photovoltaic panels, it ensures total autonomy all day long with a return of the boat possible at 100% charge. At night, its powerful batteries ensure several hours of navigation.
This elegant solar-powered catamaran offers a new lifestyle for a boat of this size. The large table in the centre of the boat is sheltered by an arbour, you go swimming from a large rear balcony and sunbathe on the foredeck. Although the boat is approved for up to 8 people, we limit to 6 people for a better comfort. Since it's launching in 2016, it has been sailing without ever resorting to electricity from the port's infrastructure, proof of the safety provided by solar navigation.
Is it a self drive boat or do I need a motorboat licence?
The catamaran is registered as a license-free boat or self drive boat. The seaZen Academy adapts the training period according to your experience. Boat licence holders or sailboat skippers discover the subtlety of solar navigation. Beginners gain confidence at their own pace.
This 1+2 Hrs rental, reserved for level 2 initiates, begins with an hour of perfecting port and anchoring maneuvers. Then you confirm the 800 € franchise guarantee by credit card and your guide leaves the ship. Then you sail two hours alone.
Good to know:
- If you come back within a month, you benefit from the Boat-Club rate reserved for level 3
- If you are passing through, think about the Accompanied Private Tour, this is the preferred choice of visitors to Nice according to TripAdvisor and it doesn't cost more
- In case of weather forecast above force 4 Beaufort, we postpone or cancel the booking at no charge (base € 130€ / 1 Hr practice + 120€ / 2 Hrs alone)
- Plan your return time to dock, so as to leave the batteries 95% charged and the boat as clean as you found it
- During peak periods we limit availability for security reasons
How to reach us?
Meeting point at Beaulieu | Juan
Adress: seaZen, Môle des Pêcheurs 06310 Beaulieu-sur-Mer
Once at the main entrance of the marina, turn right, our boat is at the fishermen's mole, between the JCS Yachting shop and the fishing stalls. We will meet you near the whale-tail-shaped bench under a fig tree. The boat will arrive at the quay at the time of the appointment.